Terms and Conditions
- No living creatures may be offered on the site.
- No pornography, alcohol, tobacco, drugs (legal or otherwise), firearms or other weapons.
- No mention of politics, money, personal attacks/rudeness, proselytizing or religion in any communication or posting to the site or other members .
- Items can not be posted that are for sale and no money should change hands between the donator and the receiver.
- No user submitted content can contain profanity or offensive material. Content of this nature will be removed and the user account could be suspended.
- You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that SnaffleUp does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, SnaffleUp site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of SnaffleUp. SnaffleUp makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will SnaffleUp be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that SnaffleUp does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that SnaffleUp shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.